Take notes, keep them organized.
ScratchPad is a simple, free application for Mac OS X designed to help keep those notes you need to jot down organized. Essentially a modern version of the program Note Pad that came with the classic Mac OS, ScratchPad is exactly that: a scratch pad.
- Supports rich text so you can customize your fonts and colors anyway you like
- Support for images and pictures
- Lightweight – has everything you need without the bulk
- Multiple pages so you can organize your notes however you would like to
- Automatic saving
- Supports synchronization across multiple computers with Dropbox
- Sandboxed for better security
- Written in Cocoa to take advantage of Apple’s native API
- English – English
- German – Deutsch
- Japanese – 日本語
- French – Français
- Dutch – Nederlands
Where does ScratchPad store its pages?
ScratchPad stores its pages in ~/Library/Application Support/ScratchPad/Notes/
Where can I find the source code for ScratchPad?
You can find the source code for ScratchPad on GitHub.
What do I need to build ScratchPad from source?
You need Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher and Xcode 4.3.2 or higher.