A digital book journal.
BookJournal is a free, open-source program that is exactly what the name says it is: a digital book journal. It runs on Windows, macOS or Linux which means you can run it on just about any computer.
- Keep track of all of your books: the books you have read, are reading and would like to read
- Show reading statistics including how many books and pages you have read in a given year
- Automatically look up information about a book by entering its IBAN
- See other books by the same author(s)
- Categorize your books
- Search through your books
- Rate the books you have read and save your commentary
- Add notes to your books
- Tag your books for better searching
- Light and dark mode
- Works on multiple platforms (Windows, macOS and Linux)